[antlr-interest] Assembly for Antlr.Runtime namespace

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Tue Jan 22 15:14:09 PST 2008

Dejas Ninethousand schrieb:
> Hello!
>
> I have downloaded ANTLRWorks and created my first grammar.  I was then
> able to construct a parser and lexer via ANTLRWorks.  However the two
> files, AGLParser.cs and AGLLexer.cs appear to have dependencies on the
> Antrl.Runtime namespace. I cannot however find any source or binaries on
> antlr.org <http://antlr.org> that appear to define this namespace.
> Could someone please point me to the correct libraries?  Thanks
>
> -- Dejas

That is somewhat complicated. If you have ANTLRworks 1.1.4 or prior,
then you have to get the source distribution for 3.0.1 and look for the
DLLs. If you use version 1.1.5... I don't know which intermediate build
that version is using. You can extract that and build the libraries
yourself. Or you could do that with the newest intermediate build and
generate the files via the command line. I haven't gotten around to put
the compiled result into Perforce. BTW, the C# target isn't in sync with
the latest Java changes, but if you do only 3.0 stuff, you shouldn't be
bothered.

Johannes