[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks debugger error " code too large"

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 25 04:52:02 PST 2008

On 25/1/08 1:21 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have cleanup SQL grammar so
>     it not show errors,
>     it is compiled by ANTRL,
>
>     ANTRL works debugger is able compile it also
>
> But then show this error:
>
> [13:15:41] /tmp/antlrworks/VSQL_ParserParser.java:15: code too large
> [13:15:41]     public static final String[] tokenNames = new String[] {
> [13:15:41]                                  ^
> [13:15:41] 1 error
>

> How to fix this ?
>
> I already have assign 750Mb to ANTLRWorks

I have found on this list letter from Terrence, about

    -Xnoinlinedfa

I have try put this into

    Prefs -> General -> ANTLR Optiions

DO NOT HELPS.

ANTLRWorks debugger ignores this I think.

So how to make it working ??? :-)

Wait for 3.1 where debugger will be able work with C target?

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology