[antlr-interest] ANSI C grammar for ANTLR v3: compilation problem with versions higer than 3.0.1

Tue Jul 8 03:10:23 PDT 2008

Hi!

I am trying to compile *ANSI C grammar for ANTLR
v3<http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1153358328744/c.g>
* with newer versions (> 3.0.1) of ANTLR.
There is a problem in the generated lexer file when I compile my user
program:
CParserLexer.java:2942: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable channel
location: class CParserLexer
            channel=99;
            ^
CParserLexer.java:3003: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable channel
location: class CParserLexer
            channel=99;
            ^
CParserLexer.java:3077: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable channel
location: class CParserLexer
            channel=99;
            ^
CParserLexer.java:3150: cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable channel
location: class CParserLexer
            channel=99;
            ^
I tried it with versions antlr-3.1b1 and antlr-2008-06-26.17.

Should I change something in the grammar file to adapt it to newer version
or is it a bug in the antlr code?

Thanks for help,
Vlad