[antlr-interest] python-lang parser to python target

Aaron Maxwell amax at redsymbol.net
Sat Jul 19 08:21:11 PDT 2008

Hey all,

Please disregard my question.  I realize I mainly need to have read to manuals
more.  For the record, the mentioned python grammar is tailored to the Java
target.  I'll work at converting it to the python target, which I believe is
the right approach (someone please correct me if I'm mistaken).

Aaron

--
Aaron Maxwell
http://redsymbol.net