[antlr-interest] how to run gunit in antlrwork ?

Leon Su leon.antlr at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 01:49:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

gUnit currently is not integrated into ANTLRWorks, so you have to run
it separately.
If you're using ANTLR 3.0.1, download gunit-1.0.1.jar on wiki page
and make sure it resides in your classpath.
Then, you could the follow examples on the wiki and build a simple
gUnit test script for a simple grammar.
Here is the command line you'll need to use:  java
org.antlr.gunit.Interp filename

Leon