[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] we need a name for a new rewriting tool

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 23 09:57:30 PDT 2008

  and
On Jul 23, 2008, at 2:12 AM, Swapnil Kashikar wrote:

> How about "Morpheze" -- eze shows meaning and rhyming with trapeze
> brings to mind a picture of doing mental acrobatics on a bar suspended
> on two ropes (say, antlr & stringtemplate :-)

Interesting...Actually,Something related to a stag or antlers would be
cool.  What about horn, buck, rhino, or stag?  Heh, i really like
those...

Perhaps stag says it all ;) although buck is nice because it is easy
to mispronounce ;) horn is nice because the adjective is horny ;)
Ah... so many names, so little time.

Ter