[antlr-interest] we need a name for a new rewriting tool

Stan rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 12:42:17 PDT 2008

What about "TRANSFORMR" or "MORPHy"?

Stanislas Herman Rusinsky.
Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jul 2008, at 19:36, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

On Jul 23, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Monty Zukowski wrote:

Not to detract from the excellent ruminant names or other great
suggestions, but how about "CodeTransform"?  I'll even donate my
domain codetransform.com, since I'm not really using it.

Intersting...might be a bit long and also it will transform lots of things other than code.

Yep, this tool is shaping up extremely well.  Leon is doing an excellent job.
Ter