[antlr-interest] we need a name for a new rewriting tool

Stan rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 24 00:32:55 PDT 2008

A last one perhaps, to keep aligned with ANTLR: MORPHR

Stanislas.

On 24 Jul 2008, at 01:10, Terence Parr <parrt at cs.usfca.edu> wrote:

Yep, I'm thinking ANTLR Morph, or morph for short in we know what we're talking about otherwise fully ANTLR Morph :)  Gotta use the brand awareness.  Leon like Morph also.

Ter
On Jul 23, 2008, at 3:06 PM, Gavin Lambert wrote:

At 09:25 24/07/2008, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
>An option is "anamorph".
[...]
>anamorph: (v) 1. give a new, enhanced form. For example, when you
>make the educational system better. 2. when you make better the
>behaviour of someone, such as a young person.

"Antlrmorph" or even "Antlamorph" sounds good to me.

Or maybe, to get the "rewrite" term in there, something like "ANTLRewrite" or "ANTLRwrite"?