[antlr-interest] Composed grammars and AST, pb with .h files; and "Bus error" with 'toStringTree'

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Jul 30 07:09:38 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 15:55 +0200, Jean-Claude Durand wrote:

> I get a pb easy to fix when I use composed grammars with AST: the .h
> files include
>
> each other (because of forward references) and do not compile. Here is
> a very simple example
> (I am using Version 3.1b2, and C target language):

I have both of these on my list of bugs - thanks for the effort in
looking for them. The include one is tricky, it seems that I am going to
have to be cleverer with includes in composite (import) grammars as my
recent change to the include order was to fix that. Putting it back will
fix your issue, but re-break the import.

Jim