[antlr-interest] Re : Combining jars

Stanislas Rusinsky rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 30 13:12:33 PDT 2008

Hello Terence,

it is a good idea and as long as it is clearly stated in the documentation it would ease the use of ANTLR for newcomers, versions are not so straightforward to get together by now, your simplified packaging proposal is convenient.

Having twice stringtemplate does not look problematic to me, as it is "packaging" for simplicity sake.

May I suggest having one shared version scheme for both ANTLR and runtime packages? (something like antlr-full-3.0.jar and antlr-runtime-full-3.0.jar for example?)

Thanks for your great work,

Stanislas.