[antlr-interest] Re : Re : Combining jars

Stanislas Rusinsky rusinskystanislas at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 31 02:53:04 PDT 2008

For ease of use you could also propose a grouped jar (antlr-runtime-all-3.1.jar) combining antlr-runtime-3.1.jar stringtemplate-3.2.jar in addition. This would allow to use only one jar  for every use case, one for the tool and one for the runtime, even if you use templates. Does that suggestion sounds good to you?

Stanislas.