[antlr-interest] antlr-interest Digest, Vol 44, Issue 93

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Jul 31 19:58:20 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 10:45 +0800, Anders Karlsson wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was trying to create a tree parser but when I write
>
> tree grammar xxx;

> INT
> 	:	 '0'..'9'+
> 	;

INT is a lexer rule and should not be in a tree parser grammar;
Take that out and try again, if that does not work, make sure you are
using a current version of ANTLR.
ASTLabelType is not CommonTree for C, it is pANTLR3_BASE_TREE.
Make sure your token vocab file exists.
Make sure you read:  http://www.antlr.org/api/C/index.html  before
trying to use the C API.
Make sure that your file name is the same as your tree parser name;

Jim