[antlr-interest] antlr 3.1b1 problems with DebugEventSocketProxy?

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Tue Jun 3 13:34:31 PDT 2008

At 09:40 3/06/2008, Doucette, Charles wrote:
 >Does the Antlr generator produce a debug parser by default?
 >I've only been using the default options.

No, it doesn't.  Generating a debug parser requires passing the
-debug command line option.  (ANTLRworks will do this
automatically when you use the Debug options in the menu, but
otherwise will only do that if you explicitly ask for a debug
build.)

So either you're passing in that parameter somewhere or you're
using older-compiled code.  Because it's definitely heading down
the debug-mode path in that stack trace.  Maybe there's something
stray in your CLASSPATH?