[antlr-interest] ANTLRv3IDE versus ANTLR Eclipse PLugin(Stanchfield )

Francis ANDRE francis.andre at easynet.fr
Wed Jun 11 06:42:53 PDT 2008

Hi

I am trying to use ANTLR v3 with the Eclipse plugin ANTLRv3IDE and Eclipse
crashes with the traditional error SWT: No more handles just on the SimpleC
example!!

Before, I was used to work with ANTLR 2.7.7 and the free ANTLR Eclipse plugin
from Scott Stanchfield with a huge grammar but it is no more supported.

As I have a requirement to use Eclipse 3.3 that ANTLR DT does not support, there
is no practical IDE for building an ANTLR v3 grammar (except ANTLRWork which is
out of the scope)

So, I am wondering if anybody is willing to extend the Scott's ANTLR plugin to
support Eclipse 3.3 and ANTLR v3??

FA