[antlr-interest] Looking for quick help on compiling Antlr

Brent Yates brent.yates at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:12:57 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Micheal J <open.zone at virgin.net> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> You mentioned using gUnit and the C target. Isn't gUnit a Java-target-only
> grammar test tool?
>
> Micheal

It is.  Since I don't have any embedded actions (at least none that won't
compile in both C and Java - intentionally) all I have to do is change the
grammar file header to make a version that will compile in Java.  I do all
the unit tests using the Java version.  It's not perfect as it won't catch
issues with the C runtime, but so far it has worked well for me.

Brent Yates