[antlr-interest] How to disable error messages

Benjamin Niemann pink at odahoda.de
Sat Jun 14 11:10:30 PDT 2008

Hi Jack,

Are you possibly feeding non-ascii data as a byte string into the
parser? If you are parsing non-ascii data, you have to decode it into
a unicode string before handing it off to ANTLR.

And now to surpressing the messages (if you really want that): the
easiest way is probably to override the emitErrorMessage methods of
your lexer and parser classes.

-Ben