[antlr-interest] Showcase your apps! (was: grammar to latex)

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 17:49:22 PDT 2008

Jim--

You should add a pointer to the "showcase" section on antlr.org for your C# parser (and other stuff)--that's what the "showcase" is for.  And Ter should probably have an ANTLR 3 showcase page that has a pointer to the ANTLR 2 page instead of lumping everything together.

BTW, for others with commercial apps that use ANTLR:  shouldn't you showcase your apps as well?  It's free advertising, and Ter gets to take some well-deserved credit for how ANTLR is used.

--Loring