[antlr-interest] Antlr 3.0.1 code-generation and .NET-runtime-libraries

Wolfram Bernhardt info at wolfram-bernhardt.de
Tue Mar 4 04:19:57 PST 2008

Hi!

I really like antlr and I appreciate a lot what everyone is doing here.
That work is amazing!!

But unfortunately I cant' get get a generated parser/lex to work with .NET.

I'm using antlrworks 1.1.7. and built the .NET-runtime-.dll myself,
since I couldn't find them here http://www.antlr.org/download.html.
I used the source from fisheye (date 2007-10-02).

I tried to compile the generated parser and lexer of the
SimpleCalc-example and a couple of errors occur.
In the lexer part there are no definitions for .type and channel.
In the parser part there are no definitions for ErrorRecovery and
followingStackPointer.

Did I miss an update?

Greetings,
    Wolfram