[antlr-interest] citation

Kenneth Domino kenneth.domino at domemtech.com
Thu Mar 6 18:06:13 PST 2008

Hi,

I was just looking for all papers on ANTLR and though about your
problem.  Search for the citation using Google Scholar
(http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=antlr&hl=en&lr=).  I think the
one at the top, published in 1995 that was cited by 175 other papers
is the one you want.

If you're really into tech, you could import the citation into Endnote
and generate a reference in the format appropriate for your paper.  In
Google Scholar, set the "Bibliography Manager" to Endnote under
Scholar Preferences
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_preferences?q=antlr&hl=en&lr= then
save.  When you return back to the search, you can then select "Import
to Endnote" to download the citation.  When you write your paper,
you can select the citation style and have Endnote generate a reference
in Word or separately.  But, it probably only makes sense if you have
a lot of papers being cited.

Ken Domino