[antlr-interest] Java StackTrace ANTLR3 grammar released

Luca Dall'Olio luca.dallolio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 09:31:24 PDT 2008

Hello to everybody,
I just submitted an ANTLR grammar for Java StackTrace, as described in:

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/Throwable.html#printStackTrace()

The grammar is available for download at the official ANTLR grammars
repository :

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list

It was developed (and somehow checked) with antlrWorks 1.1.7 and was
made at best of our knowledge in grammars, any suggestion for
improvements is really welcome!

It could be useful for anyone willing to develop a question-answering
system for java system, automatically extracting informations from java
logs, in a similar way to the Eclipse Log Analyzer :

http://help.eclipse.org/help31/topic/org.eclipse.tptp.platform.doc.user/concepts/coverview.html

please let me know if you find this thing useful,
Luca