[antlr-interest] postmortem

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 11:36:22 PDT 2008

Jim Idle schrieb:

> [...]
Theoretically one could introduce options to suppress certain warnings
entirely. I suppose that one could categorize the warnings and say "I'm
not trying to do A, so warnings for not doing A are senseless to me.".
Noting down an explicit opt-out would be also self-documenting. On the
other side, it would result in having to think a bit about the actual
goals, but that's not a bad thing. But I don't know enough about ANTLR
and languages to tell if my idea is actually feasible.

Johannes