[antlr-interest] deleting a left-recursive

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Fri May 2 14:58:00 PDT 2008

Micheal J schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> You've reminded me that I didn't posted my tutorial about
>> left-recursion removal yet. After 1 hour or so intense
>> formatting you can see the result here:
>> <http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Left-Recursion+Removal>.
>> Hopefully it is helpful enough. :)
>>
>> Johannes
>
> Nice article.

Thanks!

> This would be even more useful if it was [also?] available as a single page
> document that can then be printed for offline use.

As a single page it would be simply too long for reading. That's why
I've broken it down into more manageable parts, even though some are
still quite long. But I've created an extra page with the entire content
here:
<http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Left-Recursion+Removal+-+Print+Edition>

Johannes