[antlr-interest] Release naming convention?

C. Mundi cmundi at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:42:06 PDT 2008

Thanks.  I eventually realized that clearly stating versions in
documentation is only as valuable as my ability to disambiguate builds.  :)

Although I have not studied your build process for ANTLR in detail, it's
evidently highly automated and might lend itself to automagical build
numbering.  Just a thought.

I have to say, this thing is way cool.  It's easy to see why you've been
jazzed about it for so long.  This so blows away yacc/bison.  Thank you for
that, too.

Thanks,
CM