[antlr-interest] JavaScript Target

Joey Hurst jhurstus at gmail.com
Sat May 17 23:38:53 PDT 2008

I would just be, as you mentioned, linking to the Yahoo.js file which would
retain YUI's BSD license and copyright notice.  So it sounds like we're ok
there.

I'm going to continue working with the 3.0.1 code base for the time being,
just because I'm so close to finishing.  Once done, I'll look at the
diffs from the 3.0.1 to the 3.1 targets to bring the JS target up to speed.
I'll retain the alpha quality 3.0.1 version for those who are interested,
but the 3.1 branch will be the first stable version that will (hopefully) be
merged into the ANTLR code repo.  Sound good?

Thanks,
Joey