[antlr-interest] C# Target Poll

Johannes Luber JALuber at gmx.de
Sun May 18 15:47:39 PDT 2008

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply, just one query...
>
> > Beyound that were only the mentioned addition of debug
> > interfaces to the normal parser (to allow one driver program
> > handle both kinds of generation without resorting to manual
> > editing or preprocessor tricks, even if using the debug
> > option for normal parsers is ignored - but no one commented
> > on that yet)
>
> I might be missing something here but, there aren't different driver
> program
> for debug and non-debug parsers AFAIK...

If you want to specify some options like the port to listen on then you need the extras.

Before I forget, using factory methods to create instances of the collection can be done in a way that BCL users won't feel it while still allowing to supply people with a way to use theirs. One part of the solution is to use method 3 in the following link: <http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/DynamicMethod_ILGenerator.aspx> For the rest of my design the time runs out...

Johannes

Johannes