[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks "synpredNN_MyGrammar" labels

Ben Gillis wbgillis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:11:56 PDT 2008

OK...thanks. :-)

So, why are they present in some ANTLRWorks Syntax Diagrams, but not in
others?  (Exact-same grammar rules, the smaller, trimmed down grammars do
not have them...but, beyond being the exact-same rules, sub-rules, etc. I
don't know why/what else in the grammar would determine when they're
displayed).