[antlr-interest] Problem generating the Java parser for Oracle PL/SQL grammar

Javier Luis Cánovas Izquierdo zirrus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:37:10 PST 2008

Hi again!

I have located the problem: The operative system. In Windows (under
Eclipse platform or under MSDOS) it fails. Now, I am using a linux
system and it works. I do not understand the real reason but I prefer
to be able to generate the parser.

Can the operative system be the problem? It is very odd, isn't it? It
is important to note that I am using the ANT task to execute the ANTLR
Tool in Windows, maybe the problem is that. I do not know.

Anyway, thanks for all!

Regards