[antlr-interest] a crazy problem cost me almost two days ---how can i get the return value from antlr?

Su Zhang westlifezs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:24:34 PST 2008

I even can not get a constant value after the clause ,like "retval.start =
input.LT(1); System.out.println("result");" when I call the function there
is not any return value, but when I change the format like this"
System.out.println("result");retval.start = input.LT(1);", I can get the
output in console, do you or anybody know why this happened, and what the
LT(1) is doing?

thank you!