[antlr-interest] Semantic predicates during AST construction

Loring Craymer lgcraymer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 16:10:45 PDT 2008

----- Original Message ----

Johannes--

Actually, I'm very close to being at a point where I would be comfortable doing a release.  I'm in the last stages of test and debug for the grammar generator and am working on the graph rewriting code that does the attribute modeling--all of the other machinery is working.  Once that is complete, I'll have to clean up the command line options and document them, do some minor work on the overall documentation, and get the sourceforge site up and running with an initial release.  That might happen by the end of November.

--Loring