[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks /debugger question?

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Tue Oct 7 00:51:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have a grammar that if I do a "check grammar" reports that it is OK.
If I run it through the debugger the debugger stops in the end, but the
left (stop?) button in the debugger screen stays black. and the debugger
active.

My question: should the debugger stop after parsing the file? Is so, I
assume that my (very simple but than too difficult for me) grammar is
not correct: is there something special about handling EOF ?

TIA

NB. all sources can be seen from a Trac/SVN:

http://trac.askesis.nl/tidbits/browser/AntlrTest

grammar:
http://trac.askesis.nl/tidbits/browser/AntlrTest/Specification.g

test input file: