[antlr-interest] How to work with ANTLRNoCaseFilestream (case insensitivity) + ANTLWorks

brainstorm braincode at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:34:03 PDT 2008

Hi ! First post on this mailing list :)

I'm working in a DSL (for educational purposes) and I don't know how
to archieve token case insensitivity while working with antlrworks
1.2.1. I don't want to kludge the grammar with lower & uppercase token
definitions like:

'INT' | 'int' | 'InT' ...

I taken the the advice from "How do I get case insensitivity?"[1] wiki
resource, but my problem is about integrating this solution to
antlrworks without having to build a custom antlrworks or antlr-3.1.1
jar myself.

The problem is that, when debugging, ANTLworks generates a
__Test__.java file using:

CLLexer lex = new CLLexer(new ANTLRFileStream("input0"));

As the default filestream for testcases... but I want antlrworks to
use the extended NoCaseFilestream class... what is the cleanest method
to do it ?

Thanks in advance !

[1] http://www.antlr.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1782