[antlr-interest] ANTLR v3 integration in Visual Studio

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Mon Oct 20 10:09:51 PDT 2008

I put up a tech preview of the tool I wrote to help with my language
services development. It's a basic ANTLR v3 language service that
integrates into Visual Studio. While it doesn't have the feature set of,
say, ANTLRworks, it's still proven extremely useful for my development
tasks.

If you use Visual Studio for projects involving grammars (whether it's
following my blog articles on language service development or
otherwise), you may find it useful. The main page for the project is
here:

http://wiki.pixelminegames.com/index.php?title=Tools:nFringe:Antlr

And a list of features with screenshots is here:

http://wiki.pixelminegames.com/index.php?title=Tools:nFringe:Antlr:Featu
res

Sam