[antlr-interest] New Maven Artifiacts

Torsten Curdt tcurdt at vafer.org
Sun Oct 26 06:25:38 PDT 2008

Hey Jim,

Thanks for looking into that.

> If you are interested in this happening, please visit that JIRA report and
> vote for it. I don't know how much that influences the upload but it may
> well help to get someone to upload it quicker than otherwise.

Upload requests are served on a volunteer basis. So there isn't really
a schedule or priority queue. What helps though is to poke the folks
(that have access) at #maven on irc.codehaus.org.

> However, all being well, we will soon have our own ANTLR repository for Ter
> to deploy to, which will be auto synced to Maven and then as new versions of
> ANTLR are released, they should automatically show up in Maven.

Great news. That's certainly easier. Just wrote a blog post on how to
set this up:

http://vafer.org/blog/20081026142413

cheers
--