[antlr-interest] C Runtime problem with $channel=HIDDEN and SKIP()

Buğra Gedik bgedik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:52:44 PDT 2008

Hi (Jim),
With the C runtime when using $channel=HIDDEN the hidden tokens DO NOT
appear when printing a rule with $text->chars, whereas with the Java runtime
they appear (which I assume is the expected behaviour). The problem can be
solved by using SKIP() instead with the C runtime, but the SKIP function has
a bug (I saw it the official list of bugs), it messes up the next token
(includes the spaces).

I'm using 3.1 (not 3.1.1). Any plans on fixing these? Or, are they fixed in
3.1.1?

Cheers,
-bugra