[antlr-interest] Trying to compile a program which uses ANTLR 2.7.7 on MSVC

Sébastien Laigre sebastien.laigre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:47:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

At the beginning I had a program which uses ANTLR 2.7.6 (lexer and parser
are also generated using 2.7.6 version). Under linux OS they are generated
and the program compiles and works. But as soon as I try to compile under
windows (XP) and visual C++ (2008), I have plenty of link errors. I read
posts of people who had a problems with 2.7.6 version, so I tried 2.7.7
version(lexer and parser are the same than the last ones). But I still can
not compile ! When I use the \NODEFAULTLIB option, My program can not find
cout << etc. When I do not use it, I have conflicts between antlr and
microsoft libraries...
So, do I have to use this option or not ? Then what I have to do because
there is still a problem ?Do I have to include dlls which are in the lib/
folder ?

Thank you in advance.

Sébastien