[antlr-interest] How to specify ‘any non-control symbol’?

Hendrik Maryns qwizv9b02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:36:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I want to define a LABEL lexer rule which should match almost anything.
 Let’s say any non-control Unicode symbol.  Antlr wouldn’t accept .* or
.+.  I probably don’t want a closing brace in there since it is a
lisp-like grammar, but even space would be fine (although it probably
won’t occur), so I did ~(')')+ but that feels like a hack.  Can I use
POSIX regex classes such as p{alphnum} or something of the like?

H.
--
Hendrik Maryns