[antlr-interest] (POST THIRD TIME) how to bail on MissingTokenException

Geoff hendrey geoff_hendrey at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 21:25:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. Do you mean "mismatch" or "missing"? Just to be sure we are on the same page, I am getting a MissingTokenException, not MismatchedTokenException. My grammar file already deals with MismatchedTokenException, nd I have no problem with that. I need to find out how to abort parsing on MISSINGTokenException.

Thanks, and sorry for using caps and bold. Just wanted to make sure we are on the same page.

 -geoff