[antlr-interest] include file

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Sep 12 11:28:00 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-12 at 14:16 -0400, Yixun Liu wrote:

> Hi,
> In my source code I need to include a header file which cannot pass antlr.
> #include <filename.h>
> I want to make antlr be silent to this include file. How to do it?

Follow the example projects and don't try to include that file in the
ANTLR generated code. You have an include file for your project files
that includes the generated  YourProjectParser.h and then your project
specific includes. Other than that, consult the C API documentation
about the @sections

Jim