[antlr-interest] Problems with Verilog grammar file

Arik Ter-Galstyan arik_tg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 00:47:41 PDT 2008

Hi Buddies,

Recently I was trying to make a verilog parser via verilog.g grammar downloaded from ANTLR website. However, all my attempts have failed. I have tried to compile the mentioned grammar file with ANTLR 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.7.7 and 3.0.1 versions. None of the mentioned ANTLR versions compiled the verilog grammar file successfully. Please let me know if I need to do something before compilation. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Arik