[antlr-interest] Using Antlr with StringTemplate files

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Wed Sep 17 06:58:34 PDT 2008

Hi,

I want to use AntrWorks to create a source translator using
StringTemplates.

Can anyone tell me/ point to a tutorial how I can use AntrlWorks ( and
especially it's debugger) together with a StringTemplate file?

All the examples I have seen seem to use a handwritten Java file which
contains the application's main, but the AntlrWorks debugger generates
it's own Java file with it's own main, that does not use my stg-file
"automagically". So I assume that if it is possible I must do something,
but I have no idea what.

TIA

--
Groeten,