[antlr-interest] Using Antlr for Visual Studio Language Services

lars.vonwedel at bayertechnology.com lars.vonwedel at bayertechnology.com
Sun Sep 28 23:37:22 PDT 2008

Hello,

has someone made progress in using an Antlr grammar for devloping a
language service for Visual Studio ?
There was a thread on the mailing concerning this topic list a while ago
(2005), but I haven't found more recent information.

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2005-December/014658.html

I have some time available I can spend so any ideas on how to proceed are
welcome.

Freundliche Grüße / Best Regards
Lars von Wedel

Bayer Technology Services GmbH
BTS-PT-PD-ES
Leverkusen, E 41
Phone: +49 214 30 56456
Fax: +49 214 30 62677
E-mail: lars.vonwedel at bayertechnology.com
Web: www.bayertechnology.com

Geschäftsführer: Achim Noack
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Wolfgang Plischke
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leverkusen   |   Eintragung: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB
49896