[antlr-interest] Does the C runtime support token rewrite?

Andy Grove andy.grove at codefutures.com
Wed Apr 1 11:19:58 PDT 2009

I am using a subset of the token rewrite in Java actions called from
the generated parser and I need to get the same functionality working
in C. The Java code is using the following methods from the
TokenRewriteStream class:

public void insertAfter(int i, java.lang.Object o)
public void replace(int i, java.lang.Object o)
public void delete(org.antlr.runtime.Token token) {

Is there equivalent functionality in the C runtime? I couldn't see it
there. If not, how can I go about achieving this in C?

Thanks,

Andy Grove
Chief Architect
CodeFutures Corporation