[antlr-interest] Building translators for MSIL

jevitha jevitha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:34:50 PDT 2009

Hi,

  Im a newbie to ANTLR.  Im trying to build a translator from Microsoft
Intermediate Language (MSIL) to another intermediate language which is used
by one of the libraries which i wanted to use in my research project.
Currently i have the Grammar for MSIL (source language) and JIMPLE (Target
Language). Im unable to get a hold in creating ASTs for doing the same. Can
anyone point me in the right direction to follow to build the convertion
module.

--
Best Regards,
Jevitha