[antlr-interest] ANTLR for Adobe Flash CS3? It is possible?

rvkone at free.fr rvkone at free.fr
Sat Apr 4 07:02:49 PDT 2009

Hello to the community,

I am a flash developer and I want to use your antlr component with  Adobe Flash
CS3 (nor Flash CS4 nor Flex).

I have already tried to manually copy the components in the Adobe Flash CS3
components folder as:

Adobe Flash CS3\en\Configuration\Components
Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Flash CS3\en\Configuration\Components

Source : http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=733954

But the component is not listed inside the component list nor with AS2 or AS3
new file.

According to this blog, the component need to be compiled with some options to
make it work with adobe flash CS3.
http://www.timwalling.com/2007/10/22/compiling-flash-cs3-compatible-swcs-with-flex/

I want to now your opinion about this.

Thanks in advance for your help.