[antlr-interest] ANTLR for Adobe Flash CS3? It is possible?

Heritiana Ravaka RAMASIMPANIRY rvkone at free.fr
Sat Apr 4 11:16:04 PDT 2009

Thanks for your answer.

I I did not understand the meaning of this framework.
In fact, I want to use some sort of language recognition framework
(grammar,scanner,parser) that can understand a script I would define myself
inside a fila as input.

Like for examples:

// will add a button type 1 labeled 'str'
BUTTON1 | {str:string}

// will add a button type 2 labeled 'str'
BUTTON2 | {str:string}

//Will show a message 'str'in a defined zone
MESSAGE | {str:string}

//will loop the animation to the top
LOOP

I've found a framework which can do this at flashlr
(code.google.com/p/flashlr/) but it is not ready yet to be used.

Can it be used for this kind of work?