[antlr-interest] Can I restart lexing from definite position in document?

P.N. peter.nabbefeld at gmx.de
Fri Apr 17 02:50:57 PDT 2009

Hello!

Just want to know, if it's possible to restart lexing in a big file.
Say, e.g. the file might be of 20MB or more (okay, that's not good
programming style, but's not the question here ;-) ), and I'd change
sth. at the end of the file - would I need to do lexing from start
again, or is there a chance to do it only for the last characters?
Probably using org.antlr.runtime.RecognizerSharedState? How should I use it?

Kind regards

Peter