[antlr-interest] Need pom.xml to build Antlrworks 1.2.3

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Mon Apr 27 13:34:50 PDT 2009

At 12:22 27/04/2009, Mark Daflucas wrote:
 >I'm trying to build Antlrworks 1.2.3 so that it uses Antlr
3.1.3.
 >I've downloaded maven and the 1.2.3 src distribution from the
 >Antlr.org site.
 >Unfortunately, the src zip does not include the pom.xml.

Normally, it's sufficient to just replace the .class files within
the .jar file (ie. rename the ANTLRworks and ANTLR .jars to .zip,
unzip, copy the contents of the ANTLR jar into the ANTLRworks
folder, then re-zip and rename as .jar).  This doesn't always
work, of course, but as long as the interface hasn't changed too
much then it should be fine :)