[antlr-interest] invoke subtemplates on multivalue attribute

Micha micha-1 at fantasymail.de
Thu Apr 30 08:00:58 PDT 2009

Am Thursday 30 April 2009 13:06:02 schrieb Florian Barth:
> Hi there!
> Thank you for this hint. It works and the conds and thens are properly
> computed.
> This solved problem number one, but the number two is still there.
> If I feed the template with a list of values (that need further rules
> to be applied) the compiler still complains because of the multi-
> valued attribute:

you call your templates as:
-> conditional(conditions={$conds.st},thens={$thens.st},else={$else.st})

if conds and thens are multivalues, shouldn't this be:
-> conditional(conditions={$conds},thens={$thens},else={$else.st})

or with an immediate template:

-> template(conditions={$conds},thens={$thens},else={$else.st})
     <<	the conds:
	<conditions; separator=" ;">
	the thens:
	<thens; separator= " ;>