[antlr-interest] Another newbie question

Craig Main craig at palantir.co.za
Thu Apr 30 08:42:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

I posted about the same error earlier today.
In my case this error appears to be related to a scope.

I have a scope { } statement in one of my productions. The error only
manifests in the presence of the scope. I think it is possibly a genuine bug
in the CSharp3 target.

You might want to use CSharp2 for the time being, which does seem to work
without a hitch.

Regards
Craig.