[antlr-interest] ECCN. License, & CCATS

PATEL Vandana Vandana.PATEL at 3ds.com
Tue Aug 4 09:36:15 PDT 2009

Hello,

As a licensee of your 4 products---

1.       ANT 1.5.4,

2.      ANTLR version 1.33 MR33,

3.      Antlr 2.7.0, and

4.      ANTLR PCCTS

we need to confirm its ECCN (Export Control Classification Number] to
assess the export requirement associated with it. We are especially
interested in assessing whether your product contains encryption
controlled under the United States EAR (Export Administration
Regulation).

If you are not familiar with the EAR, you can find out more information
at http://www.bis.doc.gov/. Specific information concerning the export
classification of software containing encryption can be found in Parts
740.17, 742.15 and 774 Supp. 1 Category 5 part 2 (information security)
of Title 15 of the Code of Federal Regulations (
http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html). If your product has
been the subject of a classification review, please provide also the
CCATS number. In the case there is encryption in your product, please
confirm the key strength.

At last we also need to Confirm License requirements.  If it's
ENC/Unrestricted or NLR. Please provide ECCN & License Code. If you have
the exact website where we can look up this information will be even
more helpful in future.

Thank you

Thank you

Best Regards,

Vandana PATEL
Business Operations Team

514-940-2949
Vandana.PATEL at 3ds.com <mailto:Vandana.PATEL at 3ds.com>

Visit us at: www.3ds.com <http://www.3ds.com/>
Dassault Systemes Inc. - 393 St-Jacques West Suite 300 - MONTREAL, QC
H2Y 1N9, Canada